Previous releases are provided as dll files. If you are looking for the latest version, go to the Home Page instead.
In order to use these older DLL versions, you need to put
GWToolboxdll.dll in the same folder as
GWToolbox.exe, run the exe with the
/localdll parameter, and disable automatic updates from within GWToolbox.
- [New] Added DoA cave timer to timer widget
- [Minor] Removed salvage/identify chat commands
- [Minor] Hotkeys will now only trigger if GW window is in focus
- [Minor] Some chat commands will now only trigger if GW window is in focus
- [Minor] Hide bonds widget when no relevent skill is equipped
- [Minor] Added Toolbox version information to DLL properties
- [Minor] Modified runtime assertions to crash and create a minidump
- [Fix] Fixed bug causing Toolbox to set window title even if the setting was off
- [Fix] Fixed bug showing resizable option for damage monitor
- [Fix] Fixed bug preventing minimap hero flagging when mouse clickthrough is enabled
- [Fix] Fixed flickering minimap drawings when timeout is reached
- [Fix] Fixed potential crash when viewing advanced item info in InfoWindow
- [Fix] Fixed buffer overflow crash when moving district in Deep/Urgoz
- [Fix] Fixed crash when closing Guild Wars in Windows 8
- [Fix] Fixed bug preventing materials from being ctrl+clicked to store when storage is > 250
- [Fix] Fixed crashes when using
- [Fix] Fixed crashes when observing PvP matches
- [Fix] Fixed crash when entering Slavers’ Exile dungeon
- [Minor] Added
/tp kc for Kaineng Center
- [New] Added dungeons to objective timer
- [New] Added refrains to bond monitor
- [New] Added wiki buttons to items in the salvage window
- [New] Added auto-target highlighting to toolbox minimap when no current target is selected
- [New] Added option to show/hide hero panels when loading hero builds
- [New] Added Signpost and Item targeting to target hotkey
- [New] Added
/target item 123,
/target gadget 123,
/target 123 commands
- [New] Added option to hide build window(s) when entering an explorable area
- [New] Added option to hide settings when entering an explorable area
- [New] Added option to only show 1 teambuild at a time
- [New] Added options to hide dungeon chest popup
- [New] Added option to stop screen shake on environmental effects or skills like Aftershock
- [Minor] Crash dumps now write to /crashes folder
- [Minor] Added scroll icon to Urgoz/Deep in Travel window
- [Minor] Don’t maintain Trade chat connection if trade channel is turned off in-game
- [Minor] Disable native chat timestamps in-game if toolbox timestamps are enabled
- [Fix] Fixed layout bugs with Twitch module
- [Fix] Fixed bug preventing zooming out when in first person view
- [Fix] Crash/disconnect when trying to close GWToolbox when minimap is enabled
- [Fix] Fixed bug when using
/tp to go to the wilds
- [Fix] Fixed builds not loading correctly on heros when loading from Hero Builds window
- [Fix] Fixed
Show past runs not loading setting from file
- [Fix] Fixed crash when triggering drop/use buff hotkey via UI
- [Fix] Fixed crash when triggering open xunlai chest hotkey via UI
- [Fix] Ensure Toolbox window is visible on first run
- [Fix] Fixed quantity calculation bug when buying Res scrolls via Materials window
- [Fix] Fixed zero health bug on some mobs caused by a bug in Party Window module
- [Fix] Fixed bug preventing “show close button” settings from being available for tb windows
- [Fix] Ignore perfect salvage kits when using the salvage feature
- [Fix] Reverted custom markers appearing in outposts. Fault Misty.
- [New] Changed all color inputs to use a slightly different control; now able to click on the color swatch to choose instead of inputting RGBA manually
- [New] Added available dialog IDs to dialog section of info window when talking to an NPC
- [New] Added color thresholds to health widget and distance widget
- [New] Modified/tidied up “Settings” window to make stuff easier to find, see following changes:
- [Minor] Merged “Chat Filter” section into “Chat Settings” section
- [Minor] Merged “Inventory Management” section into “Inventory Settings” section
- [Minor] Merged “Toolbox” section into “Toolbox Settings” section
- [Minor] Merged “Party Window” section into “Party Settings” section
- [Minor] Moved party related function from “Game Settings” into “Party Settings”
- [Minor] Copied lunar and alcohol related settings from “Pcons” into “Game Settings”
- [Minor] Moved chat related options from “Game Settings” into “Chat Settings”
- [Minor] Merged “Discord” and “Twitch” sections into “Third Party Integration” section
- [Minor] Alphabetised all window and widget sections inside “Settings” window
- [Minor] Alphabetised all module checkboxes inside “Toolbox Settings” section, set into columns to better use space
- [Minor] Moved inventory related options from “Game Settings” into “Inventory Settings”
- [Minor] Added chat filter checkbox for “Not enough energy/adrenaline” messages
- [Fix] Fixed bug preventing “show enable” pcons button to load setting from file
- [Fix] Fixed bug preventing custom minimap markers in outposts
- [Fix] Fixed potential crash when cancelling salvage process
- [Fix] Fixed trophies not appearing as salvage options
- [Fix] Fixed bug preventing hero builds being sent to chat in explorable areas
- [Fix] Fixed a bug causing alcohol to be spammed when the alcohol widget is disabled in toolbox
- [New] Added DirectX distributable check inside GWToolbox at runtime; will now display a message with a link to the DirectX download page instead of just not launching at all.
- [New] Added option to hide bond monitor in outpost (default showing)
- [New] Added option to save objective timer runs to disk (default save)
- [New] Added option to hide date/time of objective timer runs (default hidden)
- [New] Added option to hide runs from previous days (default hidden)
- [Minor] Don’t maintain Trade Chat websocket connection when the window is collapsed
- [Minor] Objective timer runs now save to
%localappdata%/GWToolboxpp/runs to avoid cluttering the main folder
- [Minor] Added option to only use superior salvage kits when using
- [Minor] Added on-hover item descriptions to “Salvage all?” dialog
- [Minor] Removed extra new line when
/tp error message is displayed in chat
- [Minor] Fixed a display bug in minimap aor effect colors showing as RGBA instead of ARGB
- [Minor] Don’t print target hotkey to emote chat by default
- [Minor] Removed option to swap functionality of Ctrl + Click on minimap; caused issues when shift was held
- [Minor] Disable Pcons on map change set to off by default
- [Minor] Pcon refillers hidden by default
- [Minor] Added option to hide city pcons in explorable areas (default visible)
- [Minor] Removed DoA snakes from default party window NPCs
- [Fix] Re-added in-game option to manually check for updates
- [Fix] Fixed
auto age2 on /age setting being the same as
auto /age2 on vanquish setting
- [Fix] Fixed bug causing salvage all process to only salvage the first item in a stack
- [Fix] Fixed bug causing identify blue/purple/gold to identify other rarities
- [Fix] Fixed bug causing salvage all crash when inventory is full
- [Fix] Fixed bug causing salvage all to identify unsalvagable trophies as salvagable
- [Fix] Fixed potential crash when displaying the “Salvage all?” dialog
- [Fix] Fixed crash when adding a new custom minimap agent whilst the matching NPC is within range.
- [Fix] Fixed IRC timeout after 3 minutes when connected to Twitch
- [Fix] Fix bug where the launcher would ask everytime to download the toolbox.
- [New] Merged 3vcloud fork and added him as maintainer to GWToolbox. The following changes are made to GWToolbox.
/loadbuild command added, allows player to load builds from the GWToolbox Builds window by name or build code. See help section of GWToolbox in-game for more info.
/pingitem command added, allows player to ping any currently equipped item. See help section of GWToolbox in-game for more info.
/transmo command updated to allow players to transform into a list of pre-defined NPCs by name instead of just the one target. “/transmo reset” will remove the current NPC skin on the player. See help section of GWToolbox in-game for more info.
/transmoparty command added, similar syntax to
/transmotarget command added, similar syntax to
/dance adds Collector’s Edition glow to player hands.
/dancenew on Factions/NF professions shows Collector’s Edition dance emote instead of standard one.
- [New] Added “Check for Updates” button to Toolbox Settings section. If enabled, it will auto-check every 10 minutes instead of just the first load.
- [New] Added “Emotes” and “Other” to Chat Colors section of Game Settings.
- [New] Added “show alias on whisper” to Friend List window, adds player alias in brackets when sending or receiving a whisper (default false).
- [New] Added “You gain x faction” chat filter option.
- [New] Added
/addfriend <character_name> and
/removefriend <character_name|alias> chat commands.
- [New] Added
/offline chat commands - see Help section for details.
- [New] Added
/target hos and
/target ee commands, see help section for info.
- [New] Added 24h Deep module - use /deep24h command to toggle.
- [New] Added
/identify gold chat commands.
- [New] Added
/pc <search_term> chat command to do a price check from chat.
- [New] Added
/salvage purple chat commands.
- [New] Added ability to view a player’s guild info via Target section of Info Window.
- [New] Added AoE circles for Maelstrom, Chaos storm, Lava font, Savannah heat, Breath of fire, Bed of coals, Churning earth.
- [New] Added auto-accept party invites when ticked option for faster party reorder.
- [New] Added auto-accept party join requests when ticked option for faster party reorder.
- [New] Added boss by profession color to Minimap.
- [New] Added challenge mission chat filter option.
- [New] Added ctrl + click context menu to Salvage and ID kits - allows user to salvage/identify groups of items at once.
- [New] Added Flame Trap, Spike Trap and Barbed Trap to aoe effects on minimap.
- [New] Added option in Game Settings to change Guild Wars window title to name of current character.
- [New] Added option to add player number to player names in explorable areas.
- [New] Added option to hide bonds, health, party damage and instance timer widgets in outpost.
- [New] Added option to show hidden NPCs on Minimap.
- [New] Added option to skip entering character name when donating faction.
- [New] Added option to trigger a hotkey on entering explorable/outpost.
- [New] Added pcons per character option, default turned on.
- [New] Added pcons to GWToolbox Builds window; pcons can now be assigned to a particular build and auto-enabled when loaded.
- [New] Added seconds to the clock widget.
- [New] Added spirit timers to Timer widget; default is EoE and QZ. Other spirit timers available in settings.
- [New] Automatic
/age on vanquish option.
- [New] Automatic
- [New] Better crash handling; more GWToolbox related crashes will be caught and dumped in the GWToolboxpp folder, and will show a message on-screen.
- [New] Ctrl + enter to whisper targeted player.
- [New] Friend List window/module added.
- [New] Modified trade alerts; added option to only show trade alerts in chat when in Kamadan ae1.
- [New] Objective timer now saves runs to disk in json format, and auto-collapses previous runs when a new one starts.
- [New] Support for Chinese character set; add “Font_ChineseTraditional.ttf” to GWToolboxpp folder to load automatically.
- [New] Support for Japanese character set; add “Font_Japanese.ttf” to GWToolboxpp folder to load automatically.
- [New] Support for Korean character set; add “Font_Korean.ttf” to GWToolboxpp folder to load automatically.
- [New] Support for Russian character set; add “Font_Cyrillic.ttf” to GWToolboxpp folder to load automatically.
- [New] Trade Window changes: removed dependency on kamadan.decltype.org - players can now use this window as normal when in Kamadan ae1 even if decltype.org stops working.
- [New] Trade window now uses https://kamadan.gwtoolbox.com for incoming trade chat. Rebased this module to be similar to vanilla.
- [New] Updater module re-enabled; will now give update notifications for this version of toolbox.
/tb <window_name> now matches partial window names.
/tp gh and
/gh now check whether you’re already in GH before leaving/entering as applicable.
- [Minor] Added “morah” and “surmia”
- [Minor] Added client-side checks before trying to travel e.g. same district, to avoid the need for packet sending.
- [Minor] Added current online status to top of friend list.
- [Minor] Added daily quest chat command help section.
- [Minor] Added date/time to headers in Objective timer, and [Failed] to identify failed runs.
- [Minor] Added debug info about current camera position to info window.
- [Minor] Added option to hide friends list when in outpost/explorable.
- [Minor] Added option to only show alcohol widget when using alcohol.
- [Minor] Added option to toggle ctrl + click functionality on minimap. (e.g. ctrl + click to ping, click to target)
- [Minor] Changed
/armor descriptions to include armor rating, infused and +1 stacking attribute if applicable.
- [Minor] Fixed
/tp errors not always displaying on-screen.
- [Minor] Fixed a bug causing some trade messages to be blocked in Kamadan when filtered using the trade window.
- [Minor] Friend list is now amended when saved, not overwritten. This allows multiple accounts to maintain details about mutual friends.
- [Minor] Hide
/deep24h setting from settings window when not enabled.
- [Minor] Performance tweaks and housekeeping for chat filters.
- [Minor] Performance tweaks to resign log and trade window, removed some redundant code blocks.
- [Minor] Remove “I’m wielding” text when pinging weapons with GWToolbox.
- [Minor] Removed “n platinum, n gold” from pinged item descriptions.
- [Minor] Removed armor descriptions when using
/pingitem command. Will add headpiece +1 info in a later release.
- [Minor] Removed threading code from Friend list, a bit more stable now.
- [Minor] Removed threading code with refilling pcons, a bit more stable now.
- [Minor] Reverted Trade Window to vanilla 2.27. Tweaks to layout widths, fixed bug when trying to whisper player’s with unicode chars in their name.
- [Minor] Stability changes and shutdown fixes.
- [Minor] Stability/failover changes for Updater module. Will update current dll wherever it is on disk, not just from GWToolboxpp folder.
- [Fix] Adjusted AoE range for churning earth from adjacent to nearby.
- [Fix] Fixed a crash when trying to click on Minimap whilst observing PvP matches.
- [Fix] Fixed an issue that didn’t do a fresh reload from ini file when clicking “Load Now” in tb settings.
- [Fix] Fixed issues with loading and saving to file.
- [Fix] Fixed trade alerts by regex not working.
- [Fix] Fixes resign log not working when player numbers are turned on in an explorable area.
- [Fix] Reduced flashing GW window spam when being invited to a party.
- [Fix] Fixes following April 22 update.
- [Fix] Fix crashes with enemies count in info window.
- [Fix] Fix crashes when trying to drop gold coins.
- [Fix] Fix a long due bug that caused random crashes, often when using the minimap.
- [Fix] Fix crashes caused because of bad header values.
- [Fix] Fixes following February 14 update.
- [Fix] Fix bug with launcher asking to download every time.
- [Fix] Main window options are now accessible again.
- [Fix] Fixed crash dump generation.
- [New] Added Discord ‘Rich Presence’ integration.
- [Fix] Fixes following December 13th update.
- [Fix] Pcons are not used in cinematic anymore.
- [Minor] Minor improvements to
/tp <town name> command.
- [Minor] Guild Wars will ask permission to travel when in a group with other players.
- [Minor] Vanquish Widget can now be ctrl+clicked to print the vanquish information to group chat.
- [Minor] Now, ‘/resignlog’ only prints name of players who didn’t resigned yet.
- [New] Added support for adrenaline skill with /useskill command.
- [New] Added /resignlog command.
- [New] You can now use the command /tp and /to with the prefix of an outpost to teleport to the outpost.
- [Fix] Reduced the connection spams to kamadan.decltype.org when the site is down.
- [Fix] Fixed bug when game process name wasn’t “Gw.exe”.
- [Fix] Fixed bug related to player status introduced in recent game update.
- [Minor] Several improvements in GWCA and updated 3rd party libraries.
- [Fix] Fixed bug with friend status message.
- [New] Added option to disable minimap mouse capture in outpost.
- [Fix] Fixed bugs related to GW June 12th update.
- [Fix] Fixed several crash bugs related to GW May 1st update.
- [Note] Toolbox borderless functionality is current disabled. It might be fixed or removed in the future. For now, please use the in-game borderless that you can find in GW Options -> Graphics -> Resolution.
- [New] Added an option to disable the prompt when selling green and gold items.
- [New] Added an option to show a notification when a friend comes online or goes offline.
- [Fix] Fixed ctrl+click with new storage panels.
- [Fix] Fixed bug when selling rare materials with a quantity smaller than 10.
- [Minor] Extended
/flag command to flag at a given coordinate.
- [Minor] Added more bosses to the minimap.
- [Minor] Added map ids of the event versions of Kamadan to disable the trade chat.
- [Fix] Material buying and auto-manage gold
- [Fix] General fixes for the February 5th update.
- [Fix] Pcons not finding proper quantities
- [Fix] Ctrl+Click storage/inventory item quick-move
- [Fix] Added Year of the Pig lunars to lunar pop list.
- [New] Added an option to ctrl+click on target health (widget) to print it.
- [Fix] Fixed a bug with the bond monitor.
- [New] The old
click to use option in bond monitor is now split into
click to cast and
click to drop.
Item not found message will now show in the Emotes chat channel.
/afk will now remove the message set by
- [New] Added an option to not set normal or hard mode when loading hero builds.
- [New] Reapply Title hotkey now applies the appropriate title for the area, not just Lightbringer title.
- [New] Added an option to allow mouse clickthrough in the minimap.
- [New] Added an optional timer for dungeon traps.
- [Fix] Fixed a bug where toolbox would consider “Alt” key down after alt-tabbing.
- [Fix] Kegs now are correctly counted in the alcohol counter.
- [Fix] Quest marker animation now adapts to the framerate.
- [Fix] Removed Deep and Urgoz travel buttons, as they are not longer possible.
- [Fix] Fixed bug with bond monitor where it would not update to party size.
- [Fix] Fixed bug where Jora and Keiran were inversed in hero builds.
/show do not require quotes for windows with multiple names.
- [New] Added an option (in Game Settings) to only show non-learned skills when using a tome.
- [New] Added an afk message to
/afk <message>. Toolbox will automatically reply with that message if you get PMd while afk.
- [New] Toolbox will now not render during cinematics.
- [New] Added an option to automatically skip cinematics.
- [New] Added an option to alt+click on the minimap to move to that location.
- [New] Added an option to reduce the visual impact in the minimap when agents get spam pinged.
- [New] Added an optional timer for Deep Aspects. You can enable it in Timer settings.
- [Fix] Fixed a bug where the bond monitor would not properly update the party size.
- [Fix] Fixed a bug where toolbox could only control 7 heroes.
- [Fix] Fixed the Dhuum start trigger in the Objective Timer.
- [Fix] Fixed bug where Recall line would not know where to go after your Recall target despawned.
- [New] Options to change game messages color. (Under GameSettings)
- [Fix] The “x” in Objective Timer will now delete the record.
- [Fix] Crash bug when zoning into an explorable.
- [Fix] Bug were Materials window wouldn’t save his settings.
- [Minor] You can now choose which column to show in Objective Timer.
- [New] Objective timer for DoA, UW, FoW
- [New] Option to automatically withdraw and deposit gold while buying materials. (disable by default)
- [New] Option to ctrl+click on instance timer to
/age. (disable by default)
- [New] Command
/resize width height to resize Guild Wars window. (Only works with borderless)
- [Fix] Bug were GWToolbox UI was reseted when opening Guild Wars.
- [Fix] Materials window won’t stop buying materials anymore.
- [Fix] Bug with “Tick is a toggle” that required a restart to work.
- [Fix] Bug where toolbox wouldn’t get input if UI was disable.
- [Fix] “All flag” will be shown even if you only have henchmans in your group.
- [Minor] Chat timestamps will work for older messages. (pre-inject)
- [Minor] The real name of mercenary hero will be used in hero builds instead of “Mercenary Hero X”.
- [Fix] Fixed toolbox functionality after June 07 2018 game update.
- [New] GWToolbox will hide itself if you hide the game user interface. Will also work with “Shift+Print Screen”.
- [New] You can now send whisper with hotkeys. In the message text field use the format:
- [Fix] Fixed toolbox functionality after May 9 2018 game update.
- [Fix] Fixed bug with ctrl+click & dyes.
- [Fix] Fixed toolbox functionality after May 9 2018 game update.
- [New] The damage report will now print the names of the npcs.
- [Minor] You can now use iso alpha 2 country codes for district with the command
- [Minor] You can now target player with the command
/target "Player Name". (with quotes)
- [Fix] Removed Borderless Windowed mode, use official implementation instead :)
- [Fix] Fixed crash bug on toolbox start.
- [Fix] Fixed toolbox functionality after April 30 2018 game update.
- [New] Added an option in the chat filter to match messages with regular expressions.
- [New] Improved custom agent rendering functionality.
- [Fix] Empty lines in the chat filter will not ignore everything any more.
- [New] Added the option to set custom color for specific agents in the minimap.
- [Fix] Fixed toolbox functionality after April 23 2018 game update.
- [Fix] Improved overall robustness.
- [Fix] Improved ctrl+click (move items) behaviors.
- [Fix] Fixed toolbox functionality after April 2 2018 game update.
- [Fix] Fixed toolbox functionality after March 23 2018 game update.
- [New] Added a new Trade chat window containing Kamadan Trade Chat. Powered by
- [New] Added a Soul Tormentor counter to the Info window.
- [New] Improved camera unlock movement functionality and added an option to keep camera height fixed while moving.
- [New] Minimap targeting (Control+Click) now ignores all but the targetable minipets.
- [New] Added an option to move items to/from chest by Control+click.
- [New] Added an option to maintain
/cam fov after a map change.
- [New] Each
/useskill will now reset the skills to use, not add to the previous ones.
- [Fix] Fixed
/flag functionality. Added
/flag all and
- [Fix] Fixed a bug where hero flags would not show in the minimap. Reduced size of the circle of individual hero flag.
- [Fix] Fixed a bug where settings would not be loaded/saved properly on systems with a username containing non-standard characters.
- [Fix] Fixed a bug where pcons would sometimes not be used if the player had no other effects.
- [Fix] Fixed a crash bug when sending Hero Builds to .
- [Fix] Fixed a crash bug in the hero build window.
- [New] Can now omit the town in `/tp [town] [district] to change district.
- [Fix] Fixed the “Close other windows…” option.
- [New] You can now add or remove any window to the main toolbox window - check Settings -> Toolbox Settings.
- [New] Added a new Window to create and load hero team builds.
- [New] Added support for the new Lunars (year of the dog).
- [New] Added cursor fix: mouse should no longer jump between monitors when right clicking.
- [New] You can now use multiple skills with
- [New] Added rings of fortune messages to the chat filter.
- [Fix] Alcohol monitor is now only visible in explorable areas.
- [Fix] You can now once again set up hotkeys on mouse buttons x1 and x2 (forward and back).
- [Fix] Fixed various small issues.
- [Fix] Fixed bug where toolbox window positions would reset when restoring from an alt-tabbed fullscreen GW.
- [Fix] Fixed bug where GW would freeze when launching Toolbox while in fullscreen mode.
- [New] Added
/load <build name> command to load builds from your saved templates.
- [New] Added an option to display chat message timestamps.
- [New] Added an option to retain chat history after changing map.
- [New] Added an option to restore GW window from mimized state and bring to focus when zoning into explorables.
- [New] Added an alcohol duration widget.
- [Fix] Fixed several minor bugs.
- [New] You can now /tp gh [tag] to any guild in your alliance.
- [New] Added options to make Guild Wars flash in the taskbar when invited to a party or when your party zones.
- [New] Added options to automatically set away after a delay and/or online when back.
- [New] “Use item” hotkey can now use items from the chest in outposts.
- [Fix] VQ counter now only appears in areas that can be vanquished.
- [Fix] /tp fav now starts counting at 1 instead of 0.
- [Fix] Automatically changing URLs to templates now also works in PMs.
- [Fix] Fixed bug where hotkeys would not save properly.
- [Fix] Quest marker will now appear correctly on the minimap.
- [Fix] Fixed several typos and minor issues.
In this patch we change the update server to GitHub and fix minor bugs from 2.0 and add a Vanquish counter.
- [New] Toolbox can now self-update (or not). Check the options in Settings->Toolbox Settings
- [New] Added a vanquish counter
- [New] /scwiki now accepts parameters, (e.g. /scwiki doa)
- [New] you can now /tp fav to any number of favorites (e.g. /tp fav5).
- [New] Added an option to flash your guild wars taskbar when receiving a private message
- [New] Added an option to automatically add [;xx] to links you write in chat, but only if they are in their own message!
- [Fix] Custom dialog now works properly
- [Fix] Fixed several typos and minor issues
Version 2.0 - New interface
- [New] Rewrote interface
- [New] Materials Panel
- [New] Chat filter by content
- [New] Custom Minimap markers
- [New] Can completely disable individual toolbox features
- [New] Clock
- [New] Notepad
- [Minor] Added support for Year of the Rooster Lunars
- [Minor] Added lunar usage messages to the chat filter
- [Minor] Added “No one hears you…” message to the chat filter
- [Fix] Improved precision of drawings and pings on the minimap
- [Fix] Improved rendering order in the minimap, players should now be more visible
- [Fix] Toolbox and timer now show on top and handle clicks on top of the minimap
Version 1.9 – Minimap Update
IMPORTANT: GWToolbox does no longer support GWMultiLaunch. Using GWToolbox on clients launched by GWMultiLaunch will probably cause crashes or unexpected behavior. Check https://github.com/GregLando113/gwlauncher/releases for an alternative.
- [New] Added minimap, more info here: tools.fbgmguild.com/gwtoolbox/info/minimap/
- [Minor] Edit Build panel will save whether it’s moved on top or not
- [Minor] Toolbox will now wait for you to log in into a character, so it can be launched early with no issues.
- [New] Added a hotkey for reapplying Lightbringer title (Execute… hotkey)
- [Fix] Toolbox will not make you pm Toolbox when you press delete after a Toolbox message. Toolbox won’t mind the lack of pms, don’t worry.
- [Fix] Fixed some crash bugs
- [Fix] Fixed a crash bug related to Borderless Window
- [New] Added an option to turn Guild Wars into Borderless fullscreen window.
- [New] Added a simple /useskill command to use a skill on recharge.
- [New] Added an option to hide server chat spam such as item drop, pick-up, 9-rings spam and “skills updated to pvp”.
- [New] Added an option to enable or disable Toolbox adjusting widget positions on window resize.
- [Minor] General user interface improvements.
- [Minor] Target hotkey will not target dead agents anymore (e.g. a dead Boo).
- [Minor] Added a few known ferry dialogs.
- [Minor] Added support for Lunars [Year of the Monkey]
- [Fix] /tp to ae1, ee1 and eg1 will actually port to district 1
- [Fix] Fixed bug where tb would crash on initialization in char selection screen
- [Minor] increased coindrop interval to 500ms (from 400)
- [New] Added chat commands
- [New] Added an option to enable or disable opening of template links
- [New] The “Tick” functionality in the default party window now acts as a toggle
- [New] Implemented an anchor system. Toolbox windows will stick to left/center/right and top/center/bottom when gw window is resized. Added a setting to enable or disable this functionality.
- [Minor] Party damage window now works with heroes
- [Fix] Party damage window now ignores damage inflicted to allies (e.g. from Life Bond)
- [Fix] Toolbox now properly resize its drawing area after a gw window resize
- [Fix] Better fix on crash bug by toggling pcons on loading and char selection screen, added flag in launcher to check update messages
- [Fix] Fixed a problem with enabling pcons while on a loading screen crashing the client
- [New] Toolbox will now detect GWA2 on launch and notify the user instead of crashing the client
- [Fix] Fixed bug where toolbox would not save an empty build or template
First GWToolbox++ Release! Rewrote Toolbox from AutoIt to C++ with in-game rendering. Reimplemented most existing features with several improvements.
- [New] Pcons
- [New] Hotkeys
- [New] Builds
- [New] Fast Travel
- [New] Dialogs
- [New] Info, Distance, Health, Timer